Lurching into Darkness, as Predicted, a Change for November
- As the N. Pole of Planet X is coming into play during the slow revolution of Planet X in place, the N. Pole of Earth leans away from this hose of magnetic particles, causing the Sun to seem too far to the South.
- ZetaTalk: Drunken Lurch
The Earth wobble has changed to the Earth lurch, the magnetic N. Pole pushed away and the Sun too far South, except when shielded over the horizon so Siberia and Europe find the Sun too far North. Global Quakes continue at the Face and Dark points.
- We stated indirectly last July that Crop Circle clues indicated a quickening in November, a date our Emissary Nancy established by her analysis. What has November brought?
- ZetaTalk: Solar Minimum
- Is the Earth now starting to tip her N Pole away from the Sun during an increased wobble? Has the battering caused by the sweeps not increased just this month?
- ZetaTalk: November Reality
Nov 21, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Vote Fraud, Democracy Challenged
- The right of voting for representatives is the primary right by which all other rights are protected. To take away this right is to reduce a man to slavery.
- Thomas Paine
From the Texas gubernatorial race where the incumbent Ann Richards had an approval rating of 70% going into the election but Bush won, to the 2000 election where the recounting in Florida was stopped so Bush won, to the horrifically flawed 2004 election, America's right to vote is being challenged. Let us count the ways! Computers collecting the results can have their Results Changed as easily as an Excel spreadsheet on a PC and can be hacked by RAS modem connections, votes switched during Optical Scanning (right) in rural counties in Florida, Electronic Voting by machines marketed by staunch Republicans and built with no paper trail (unlike TruVote) for 1/3 of the nation's vote so no recount possible, electronic voting registering Bush for Kerry voters in Florida and Ohio, 25,000 negative votes for Kerrry from a county in Ohio, excessive voters for Bush from precincts in Florida and Ohio, historically correct Exit Polls showing Kerry winning in Florida and Ohio (below), and for computer vote switching in Florida, not the first time, and the world notices.
- We stated that Kerry would win the Popular Vote, but as the election is in the hands of man, whether this means he takes the White House would be unsure. The Puppet Master is not pleased, and will enact revenge, and the Puppet Master has more cards that can be imagined. Bush will be very nervous in the days following the election, as he knows he is a target.
- ZetaTalk: Diebolt Wins
Puppet Defiance, the Puppet Master is not Amused
So why is this man sad? He's defied the Puppet Master's orders, and payback is a bitch! And why the exodus? Of the Cabinet and key positions, resignations tendered are John Ashcroft of Justice, Don Evans of Commerce, Rod Paige of Education, Colin Powell of State, Ann Veneman of Agriculture, Spencer Abraham of Energy, Tom Ridge of Homeland Security, Tommy Thompson of Health. Those rumored to go are Donald Rumsfeld of Defense. Senior people in the CIA are resigning in droves. To date, Transportation, HUD, Labor, Interior, and the ever funded Treasury are content.
- Does Bush take responsibility for his mistakes? He doesnt make them, per him, so the buck does not stop at his desk. It stops at the desks of those beneath him, who must work magic, make his impossible promises a reality, and never complain that the tools they need are not being provided.
- ZetaTalk: Cabinet Exodus
Earth Disasters Increasing, Hope is On the Way!
- For every individual harboring seething resentment there will be an opportunity to step into a different mode of action. The Earth changes will allow an opportunity for all to live lives more real, more caring, than was imagined.
- ZetaTalk: Change Agent
Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, derailing trains, record typhoon and hurrican season, sinkholes galore, fireballs and meteors not letting up, collapsing and exploding structures, and small plane crashes.
- Travel will be impossible, divided loyalties suddenly crystallizing into one direction, innovation to overcome disaster on the rise, while fully 43% of mankind goes mad from the horror and uncertainty. For Martial Law to succeed, an unbroken chain needs to exist, but the broken link will prevent this.
- ZetaTalk: Broken Link
- Whenever I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have always been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they may seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it: always.
- Mahatma Gandhi
An army marches on its stomach, communism in Russia collapsed while the black market boomed, China finds economic growth and freedoms inseparable, in the past India under Ghandi's work stoppages brought freedom. Economics, the necessity to gather and grow food and seek shelter, will drive the survivors, these dictates louder than the demands of dictators.
Past Gentile Updates
- Dec 12, 2003 : 2003 in Review
- Jan 30, 2004 : Nebra Disc
- Mar 5, 2004 : Comets
- Apr 7, 2004 : Passover
- May 25, 2004 : Dark Twin
- June 21, 2004 : Meteors
- July 23, 2004 : Earth Wobble
- August 27, 2004 : in Pictograms
- September 24, 2004 : in 1983
- October 27, 2004 : Chupacabras